1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New C2 works GREAT

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Jeff Uberstine, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Jeff Uberstine

I just wanted to report that I just got my C2 and it works great. I know Amazon has 1 review of the C2 and it is negative and there is a video on youtube that shows an issue; however, my C2 has been rock solid. I have printed 6 prints, back to back and none have had any sticking issues or issues what so ever. I will start posting prints soon.

2. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Glad you are having fun with the C2, It is par for the course that there will be both positive and negative experiences with the C2, there have been with every printer Robo has release. Part of the issue is they do not ask long time users or industry experts to test their printers during development nor shortly before release. I understand the exercise costs money , but if you want many things to go right and only a few or nothing to go wrong you have to have independent feedback and not solely rely on internal resources where their jobs depend on the feedback they give.

3. Jeff Uberstine

Yep, I just wanted to post this because when I was considering it, the one and only review I could find sounded really bad. That said, I trust the ROBO Brand so I bought one anyways. I just wanted to post a positive review, to help others.

Ed Ferguson, Geof and mark tomlinson like this.