Update on First layer printing. We are back to printing when we first got the Robo R1 with enclosed bottom. We have had Hexagon hot end problems, we have had to season the hot end and make a oiler for the hot end. We have tried to figure out how the bed leveling works on the Robo R1 We have had bed problems with the Y axis and problem with the Z axis and throwing it's nuts. We have had problems with how the cable lays under the bed and feed under the robo. We have had to replace the fan on hot end. We fix the hexagon hot, tighten everything down, and stop the oozing out of filament. Now the last problem that has hopefully put us back to where we started is, we had to replace a 2 of the bearing on one side of the Y axis rods. I'm printing a spool holder for the top of the Robo R1 and it looks really good. Now I can start to really tune up the Robo. I would like to thank everyone on the forum who has answer my trouble calls, without you I would be in deep dudu, please keep up the good work. I hope soon I can become more of a answer person instead of a question one.