1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Repetier Robo Version and Commands Waiting

Discussion in 'Software' started by cosber, Dec 8, 2013.

1. cosber

cosber Active Member

At the suggestion of Braydon of Robo, I installed the Robo version of Repetier. I uninstalled the previous version first and with the new version, I get the Commands waiting issue I've seen posted. I uninstalled it and reinstalled the non-Robo version and it works fine. Repeating the uninstall/install of the Robo version, I continue to get the Commands waiting. I then loaded both versions, compared the settings and made sure the non-Robo had the exact same settings. The non-Robo runs fine, but not the Robo version.

2. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

usually when this "commands waiting" happens, 9 times out of 10.... it means your usb connection failed. I didn't use the usb driver from robo. I used the newest driver from arduino website. Supposely it has better support for usb connectivity.

3. John Rygg

John Rygg Active Member

Can you post the link to the newest usb driver.?

Thanks
    John

4. cosber

cosber Active Member

If it works with the regular version of Repetier, why would the usb driver make a difference on the Robo version.

5. alonsoa

alonsoa New Member

Hey, where can you download the Robo 3d version of repetier? Haven't been able top find it on the site. Thanks!

6. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

7. alex_ncus

alex_ncus New Member

Downloaded Robo 3D version of Repetier. The 3D view window doesn't seem to update or show the model. It looks like it is bleeding thru to show me the Windows 7 desktop behind the application window. Suggestions?