1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

No Support?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by CTW, May 21, 2019.

1. CTW

CTW New Member

I bought a refurb R2 in February, the screen went out within a few weeks, spent the next few weeks trying to install parts they sent me & it still didn't work. They shipped me another refurb that, as it turned out, has a bad bearing - that was April 16th. I was dealing with Jason but now his email comes back as not deliverable and every support request I have sent in has been marked "Solved" by Dan without anybody contacting me or coming up with a resolution to this problem. What am I doing wrong here?

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Nothing. Robo is largely unreachable at this point. I do not have a good answer.
    You can try a regular email (not a support ticket) and see if they will respond.

Nobody seems to actually be left there actually working and the rest of us printer owners are just watching to see if the forum shuts down as well...

3. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

If you have the ability to do the work yourself we will be more than happy to talk you through fixing it
    That means you have to buy parts too :) We can point out sources for all of them too.

4. CTW

CTW New Member

Thanks Mark I may need the help!, are they going out of business?

5. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

I an bit sure that they haven't already.
    They do still have the E3 to some extent.

6. AlienBeans

AlienBeans Active Member

Dan marked my case solved as well and I haven't been able to print anything in months. They initially responded and told me what to do to solve the problem I had. I did what they said to do but my unit still isn't printing. I just tried again to get filament loaded and it will only load a certain distance then the drive gear just keeps spinning( using load wizard) but you can tell the filament isn't moving. Dan (in the past) has been fairly helpful. Now, it doens't seem like they give a tinkers damn about their customers.

7. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

The only "they" left as far as I can tell is Braydon who is paying for the forum out of his pocket ATM to keep it open :)

Probably hoping the E3 will pull the company back. I think everyone else is gone so ... support is probably largely out the window as well. Those are automated responses I am willing to bet.

We can probably get you sorted with some work :) Lots of experienced folks here.