1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Orders from 3dsupply world

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by John H, Jun 18, 2014.

1. John H

John H Member

So the past weekend I ordered filament from 3d supply world and right after I place another order with Makergeeks, I would say about 10 mins apart, My order from MakerGeeks is out for delivery today , 3 full business day's exactly what I thought it should take..
    Well 3dsupply world hasn't even shipped my order nor sent me a tracking number , nothing , in fact I called there phone number 3 times to be hung up with after being on hold for 15 mins each time. Needless to say very aggravating .. I also sent them an email to there main contact along with a message that allows you to send while logged in..
    still nothing... So not sure if there a scam, or just lazy. anyhow I will not be placing any more orders from 3d supply world.. VERY BAD Business on there part. a simple reply was all that was needed , now Im thinking there scam artists.. Makergeeks are completely on point.. They will continue to get my business..

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Yes, they are slow. It took over a week to ship last time I ordered. Will probably not use them again either.

3. John H

John H Member

Update!!! I received a call from 3dsupply world today and he apologized , explained why this happened . what ever the case is he was a nice guy and thats all that mattered in the end...I added onto my order . and will call from now on ..

4. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

With a few exceptions, most of the 3D printing companies are small, new, and just getting things figured out. Most of them are run by really cool people who are enthusiastic about printing just like the rest of us and have decided to take a step to get more involved in a different way.
    Glad to hear you got it sorted out.