1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Printer arrived with damaged bed

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Schoof, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Schoof

Schoof New Member

Today my Robo arrived but the heated bed is damaged. The packaging was completely intact and there is no obvious damage on the outside. Also the inner packaging Material seems good. There are no signs of an impact or something similar around the damaged area.

The bed is cracked and the damage is quite bad (see attached picture). If you need more photos or information feel free to contact me here or by mail david@unclenet.de. What should I do now to get a new one?

And last but not least: Thanks in advance and I already love the Robo although I cant't print at the moment!

David

Attached Files:

2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Schoof, thanks for letting us know about this. I'm working on getting you a replacement bed. Does that appear to be the only damaged part of the printer? Let me know. Thanks so much for your patience, and I am extremely sorry about your printer arriving broken.
    - Harry

3. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

I am sorry about the printer being damaged in shipping Schoof. I can ship you a replacement bed if you are okay with installing it. Let me know.

4. Schoof

Schoof New Member

I just removed the damaged bed and I think the rest of the printer is fine. A heated replacement bed would be great :)

5. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey David, we are working on getting you a replacement bed out ASAP. Once shipped we will get you a tracking number for the package. Once again, we are really sorry about the broken bed, and hope to get you printing ASAP!
    - Harry