1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Answered Printer motors and heating are malfunctioning

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by mclemens7, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

as in you make zero changes to the firmware supplied from Robo. Does that firmware upload to your machine.

2. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Okay, there is obviously something wrong with the setup here. Attached is the edited and correctly compilable source for both the R1 and the R1+PLUS. I know it compiles, because I tested it exactly on my PC with Arduino version 1.8.5 (current). Per all these confused posts I gathered that all you are trying todo is add an E3D hot end. This source already has the single line necessary to adjust for the difference in the E3D thermistor. Just unrar into a clean subdirectory and compile, don't edit, don't delete. don't do anything else to these files, they work. If you get an error while compiling then reinstall the current Arduino IDE from http://arduino.cc

Auto_Level_7_17_8mm is for the R1
    ROBO3DR1PLUSV2 is obviously for the R1+PLUS

Attached Files:

mark tomlinson and Geof like this.
  3. mclemens7

mclemens7 Member

So, I Finally got it to upload. I grabbed another computer put the r
    obo in arduino and pasted and replaced the two sdbase on each one and it works and uploads! Thank you for all your help

mark tomlinson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.