1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Prints in air.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Justin Riera, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Justin Riera

Justin Riera Member

I adjusted the brackets and the threaded rods, but when I start a print, it moves back up and prints high in the air.

X-maxx
    Jato 3.3
    Ford raptor F-150

2. I Cript I

I Cript I New Member

I ran into this same issue earlier. The issue was with the software. If you adjusted the rods correctly and then start a print, it will auto-level the bed and everything will seem fine. Right up until it starts to print and then it will offset. I also noticed that my Z-Offset option was completely missing in the software along with a couple of other options. I had to uninstall MatterControl and then verify that all of the configuration files were removed from C:\Program Files (x86) and C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local. Just remove the entire MatterControl folders from those locations on your PC. Once you do this, restart your machine and turn off your printer. I also disconnected my printer completely from power by unplugging it. Once the PC was rebooted, I reinstalled MatterControl. You will notice that it does not have your printer saved or any of your configurations, but it will work.

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Give robo3d a call on this and they'll walk you through what's needed.

You shouldn't need to do any weird software/program stuff

4. Justin Riera

Justin Riera Member

That's what I was hoping it was. They told me to adjust the brackets and that is not the problem

X-maxx
    Jato 3.3
    Ford raptor F-150

5. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Send M119 in terminal and post the results.

Lift up on both sides of the bracket and listen to make sure the switch clicks open

Check all the wiring on the switches