1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Prints not sticking/overall bad quality when it does

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by m.hunter509, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

yep thats how I roll with mine lol. Both R2s and the C2 are all manual. I loan machines out to local EDU places in my area and they get it without autolevel and LOVE it. Its been years but WAAAAYYYYY back (@mark tomlinson and @WheresWaldo will recall) autolevel wasn't a thing...then when it was it was awful. Now its better but not perfect.

2. Jordan Dunn

Jordan Dunn New Member

@Geof @TransBat Thanks again for all this knowledge!

I had great success last night. Printing first layer repeatedly with auto level off.

I will say I don't have issues with my MK3 with auto level....think the probe style makes a huge difference. I put a buildtak flex plate on it as well and still run auto level with no issues. Feel like Robo put the cart before the horse on a few things.

Thanks again guys!

TransBat likes this.
  3. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

they had the horse? lol

TransBat likes this.
  4. TransBat

TransBat Member

Glad you are successfully printing again. The help from the forum members here is the reason I was able to work through so many different issues (and a high newb learning curve) and truly begin enjoying my first 3D printers (R2/C2) and achieve decent (and sometimes better) results :p

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Sort-of (coconuts at least):

Jordan Dunn and Geof like this.