1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

problem with recording the image of my C2 to a microoSD memory

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by andres Mayorga, Apr 20, 2019.

1. andres Mayorga

andres Mayorga New Member

Hello how are you? I need help because the problem is that the printer does not start because the image is not recorded correctly. and when I insert the microSD to my computer it does not let me make a backup copy, nor does it allow me to open files or delete or modify them. and downloaded an image of this same forum "GenericRoboC2.img". I recorded it in a new microSD memory and a message appeared. (NO FILE LOADED )what should I do? help .. thanks
    attached images

Attached Files:

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Did you follow the instructions in the FAQ for writing the new image?

http://community.robo3d.com/index.php?threads/faq-c2.19861/#post-130585

Inserting the Raspberry Pi SD card into a Windows computer will NOT let you read it (or at least not most of it).
    You MUST use other software to read and write the disk image as detailed in that link.

The Pi uses Linux and non-windows compatible file systems so most of that SD card is not going to be readable with a PC. There is software you can use if you really need to look at the Linux files on Windows, but to just backup and restore the image you can use the tools discussed in those links.

3. andres Mayorga

4. andres Mayorga

We already follow the steps, now if you turn on the printer, but the LCD does not respond when you touch it. Check the connections and see that everything is correct. what do I do now?

5. andres Mayorga

attached a picture

Attached Files:

6. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

So if the touch screen is not responding then either it is broken OR something (like the frame around the screen) is touching the screen.
    It is only sensitive to one touch at a time so if something else is touching it or pressing on it you can't use it as a touch screen.

7. mark tomlinson

Staff Member