1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

PROBLEMS WITH PRINTING TIME/ PROBLEMAS CON EL TIEMPO DE IMPRESIÓN

Discussion in 'Software' started by paul riberth, Jul 9, 2017.

1. paul riberth

paul riberth New Member

My 3d plus rob, it stops after printing 2 hours and a half, somebody can explain to me why this happens please.
    / Mi 3d rob más, se detiene después de la impresión de 2 horas y media, alguien puede explicarme por qué sucede esto por favor.

2. paul riberth

paul riberth New Member

My 3d plus rob, it stops after printing 2 hours and a half, somebody can explain to me why this happens please. / Mi robo 3d plus, se para despues de imprimir 2 horas y media, alguien me puede explicar por que sucede esto por favor

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Usted necesita mirar el terminal del código de G para su software y ver qué errores se están imprimiendo. Puede que necesite buscar todo el camino de regreso al inicio.

You need to look at the GCode terminal for your software and see what errors are being printed. You may need to look all the way back to the start.

4. paul riberth

paul riberth New Member

Dear Mark, the printer prints me well, but at 2 and a half hours it stops, the g code I did not understand very well, because this would be my 8th impression with my robo plus, please explain a little more

5. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

6. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

Search the entire GCode terminal for the word "error". You need to look back as far as you can because that terminal is constantly adding new responses from the printer. So the "Error" will scroll back quickly. Save the terminal output to a file and then open that file with a text editor (like notepad or wordpad)

7. paul riberth

paul riberth New Member

[QUOTE = "mark tomlinson, post: 112500, member: 104"] Busca en todo el terminal GCode la palabra "error". Tienes que mirar hacia atrás lo más lejos posible porque ese terminal está constantemente agregando nuevas respuestas de la impresora. Así que el "Error" se desplazará hacia atrás rápidamente. Guarde la salida del terminal en un archivo y luego abra ese archivo con un editor de texto (como el bloc de notas o el wordpad) [/ QUOTE]

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP, APOLOGIZE FOR MY ENGLISH, WHY I KNOW THAT IT IS NOT VERY GOOD

8. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

Not a problem. My Spanish is not excellent either :)

No es un problema. Mi español no es excelente tampoco

paul riberth likes this.
  9. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

You should also check the small fan on the bottom front right corner of your printer is working. It is what cools the control board (ramps board) if it fails the printer will shut down due to heat

También debe comprobar el pequeño ventilador en la esquina inferior derecha delantera de la impresora está funcionando. Es lo que enfría el tablero de control (tabla rampas) si falla la impresora se apagará debido al calor