Hey there! This is PROTOFACTOR INC! We design royalty free 3D stock models for the game industry and wanted to experiment in some other areas to diversify our activity. We opted to back the C2 and R2 combo. We received the C2 unit yesterday December 21st 2016. This first batch shipped with a potential known issue regarding the filament run out detection. We haven't gone through our 300g PLA spool yet so I can't tell anything regarding that matter. However upon unpacking and first initial set up of our unit we had a terrible problem: the touch screen wouldn't light up. The technical support helped us by phone to solve the issue. It was an easy and fast fix: just needed to open the guts of the beast from the front top part then sides finllay bottom, use the -Z screw rod to bring manually the plate up, open the lower part to have access to the guts (boards). You can make sure all the plugs are in that way. Our specific issue was that the micro usb plug on the right side of the green board needed to be unplugged re plugged. ( hope that if anybody encounter the exact same issue he'll be able to solve it thanks to us.) Now we just started messing around with the printer and our first prints are absolutely satisfying! We'll be posting and updating that thread with our results, test prints, critics etc... Here are two pictures we took of the very first print we did (after an initial test print and a messed up print because our G-Code was telling the printer to use a 3mm filament instead of 1.75 mm...) It's an ogre character that we split into 5 parts ( torso, belly, arm left, arm right , leg left, leg right). Here is the result for the torso ( 0.1 mm layer thickness // 1mm Wall thickness // 25% infill. This is almost straight out of the printer, just removed quickly some support and a bit of rough filing here and there.