1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

R2 Stops Randomly Mid Print

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by CarAudioFab, Nov 16, 2017.

1. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

2. Docdead

Docdead New Member

As a followup, I tried to print the originally included Benchy and it also failed. When it did, the R2 screen locked up. I don't know if it rebooted before as I didn't see it when it stopped. When I came back, it was on the main screen and the touchscreen was unresponsive. I opened up the mainboard area and checked for any loose connections or lack of power and couldn't see anything that I could tell was wrong.

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

You should have started a new thread. You need to start by doing a reimage the SD card (you did make a backup right?)
    If you didn't back it up you can call Robo and they will provide you will either a downloadable one or they will mail you a new SD card.

There are some links on the forum to a more generic image, but you will really want to login to the Pi and alter the machine name if you go that route

4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

409 is a server too busy to display webpage. That is probably what is triggering a reboot. Is it your model that you are trying to print? If so, try exporting it at a lower resolution. I use Fusion 360 and I can't tell any difference in the finished print exported with high vs. medium settings.