1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

R2 Unresponsive II

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Pablo MdeOca, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo MdeOca

Pablo MdeOca New Member

Screen is blank, I already disconnect and connect the cables according to troubleshooting guidelines. Still the same. I already burned an image (that I download from this forum) in a new microsd card. Still the same. I have send email to support and I opened a ticket, but the answers are silly answers. Technical support really sucks.

I wonder if this model of printer (R2) was ready for shipment. I also have the R1 Plus printer, no issues at all. Probably Robo Company will recall a lot of these machines.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Robo has never recalled anything, but if you push them they will replace it under warranty. Sounds like your LCD screen is bad or the wiring is disconnected from the Pi.

You need to call and schedule a tier-2 technician to assist you.

Geof likes this.
  3. Pablo MdeOca

Pablo MdeOca New Member

R2 is an unfinished product, lots of issues and bugs. Poor tech support, forget this product. I bought this printer under the Kickstart program, what a waste of money. R1 Plus is a beautiful machine instead, a pure workhorse.

4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

You need to contact Robo if you want replacement parts for your R2. None of us can help you with that (all users here). If you just want to complain, thats ok! But many of us (myself included) have working R2s so can likely help you sort your issues. Fire up a troubleshooting thread (this one is closed). No different than the R1+ (or really any other 3D Printer available) parts fail...new or not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.