1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

robo service

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by eric tobin, Aug 17, 2017.

1. eric tobin

eric tobin Member

has anyone ever had trouble getting a hold the sales department? I purchased a hotend mon. paid 2 day air, and it still is not here! every time I call they say the sent a message to sales yet I have had no contact from them

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I dont actually call Robo for anything anymore (been out of warranty a long time and parts are cheaper self sourced for the most part). I'd keep calling during their buisness hours until you get someone on the phone. I know thats a crap answer, but there really isn't another one :(. Hang in there. Regardless if you paid 2 day air shipping and its not there you should be getting that shipping money back.

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

4. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

5. eric tobin

eric tobin Member

update: I finally got a reply from Danny in the service dept. he agreed with me that their two day shipping is messed up and that he would try to do something about it. since he was unable to refund the shipping cost he sent me a roll of filament, carbon fiber for free. He was very helpful, actually tracked me down on line, I was logged on the their website and he had im'd me and we got it resolved in about 15-20 minutes. he was very nice and helpful so good job to him.