1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Silicon Bed Thermistor settings.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by drandolph, Oct 24, 2016.

1. drandolph

drandolph Member

So I finally gave up on the stock heater for the R1 and replaced it with a silicon bed and relay. I'm running the V2 of Robo's firmware and the problem I have is that the silicon bed wants the thermistor value in Marlin to be "11" which seems to be on the later releases on Marlin and not the ones Robo has available. I'm too lazy to sit there and try to manually configure out everything on the latest Marlin so I'm either trying to find a pre-built ready to go or a way to get "11" settings dropped into Robo's version. I can't seem to find where that is defined in the firmware.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

You could upgrade to the later versions of Marlin. @WheresWaldo has a thread discussing this.
    The alternative is to rewrite some of the lower layer code in the old firmware source.

Geof likes this.
  3. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I suggest the rc firmware @WheresWaldo has as well. Im using it and its just wonderful.

4. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Yeah please upgrade to the 1.1.0 version. The old school Marlin Robo has been using is way behind and their R1+ V2 has faults that I don't recommend updating to. You can do so many more things with the newer firmware as well.

5. drandolph

drandolph Member