1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Troubleshooting Tips

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Harry, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey All. I will be posting tips here that users have found helpful, and that the team and I have found helpful to getting issues with your printer fixed.
    In the meantime while I get a good set of tips up, I recommend one thing.
    DO NOT try any mods (modifications), or any tampering of the printer until you are used to the printer, and printing. People may recommend anything from a "simple" modification, to checking/calibrating the printers temperature, and this is extremely NOT RECOMMENDED.
    Please use careful consideration with regard to making mods of any type to your printer and know that in doing so it is done at your own risk. Consider your own level of expertise and remember care should be taken before attempting to put any in place due to the fact that some mods could cause detrimental printing aspects to develop. Although some mods may be very good it is not recommended that any be done until you have a working printer as trouble shooting then becomes more difficult due to unforeseen changes.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.