1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Answered Video stream in CURA 4.0

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tkoco, Mar 26, 2019.

1. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

Getting a video stream from the C2 printer - several threads in the forums have covered the various issues. However, I came across a new video problem by chance. I upgraded the desktop CURA from 3.6 to the new 4.0 version. I started a print and could not get the video stream to show in CURA 4.0. A return to version 3.6 confirmed that OctoPrint was sending the video stream.

The work-around for CURA 4.0:

Make sure that CURA 4.0 is not running. If CURA is running, exit the program.

Log into OctoPrint via a web browser and enable the video stream. Then start up CURA 4.0. Switch the screen to the MONITOR mode. The video stream should now display. Back in OctoPrint turn off the video stream. In CURA 4.0 return to the PREPARE screen and proceed as usual.

After you start printing a model, enable the video stream in OctoPrint and then in CURA, toggle the display mode (go to PREPARE and then MONITOR). If all goes well, the video stream should be showing.

Geof and mark tomlinson like this.