1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

What is up this company and their customer service?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LW Reinhold, Jun 3, 2014.

1. huskerfreak

huskerfreak New Member

Mike is there online excuse maker. The company is way over there head and instead of taking care of paid customers and taking care issues they are too busy going to trade shows and trying to get more customers that they will not be able to serve in a timely fashion. Or fix the current issues that they have. Like most other kickstarter companies they are way over there head. Mike no they are not compared to Apple or google like you said in the forum. Apple didn't start with orders that they could not fill. They also went hired a business man and got an investor to make up for the demand. It should not take 4 weeks to get a part replaced. Don't tell me I don't know how a business like this works because I work for company that is in same kind of business.

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

You assume they can't do more than one thing at a time. I have no words for the crazy behavior you're exhibiting right now, but I seriously consider you seek a therapist of some sort because clearly there's more going on here than what's on the surface.

3. huskerfreak

huskerfreak New Member

It's not assumption, it's a fact look all over this forum. Look at this thread nearly every thread has a complaint on wait time, defects, emails not getting answered and now you telling everyone how a company over there head knows how to run a business. You call me the crazy one . There more of me then you on this forum.

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

This forum is an echobox. The thousands of other people without problems aren't posting here to say how happy they are.

You just need to chill man.

I'm not here you argue with people about whatever criticism they have. I just don't care how you view their business practice.

I'm here to help people. If you don't want help please leave.

#64 Mike Kelly, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  5. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

Husker do you have a point? or are you done?
    From what I have read, you vented your outburst, wasn't happy with the response, so you trolled another thread that has been quiet for weeks to start up your same rant.

We've heard you the first two times, Please tell us what response you would like from us. I am dying to know.

Yes, you want your bed back, I don't blame you. But you're not going to find it on here, especially with an attitude like that.

Thank you for sharing your feelings. Nothing wrong with that, but over posting and not listening to anything anyone says, will go absolutely nowhere.