1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

XXL lcd controller

Discussion in 'Mods and Upgrades' started by Aaron C., Dec 30, 2016.

1. Aaron C.

Aaron C. New Member

Looking to buy LCD controller, but need to get it off Amazon. Anyone able to point me at some good controllers on there similar to the XXL one from printed solid.

Would totally get it from printed solid but got a gift card ugh....

2. Doug Meek

Doug Meek Member

Just search for "full graphics controller" that will bring up several. Not the XXL but more common than the XXL and it's equivalent.

3. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

be advised the XXL requires no firmware change, the full graphics does require a firmware change and to add a library. Full graphics are all I've ever seen on amazon, if you go that route I suggest getting a ramps kit that has spares for the machine (assuming you have a R1 its a direct replacement, R1+ the ramps board is different so would have to be made to work).

like this maybe:
    https://www.amazon.com/Kuman-Printe...6&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=kaufman+ramps+1.4+kit

if you do want/need the xxl I dont know where to get that on Amazon, no search comes up for me.

4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

You need to search for 2004 controller not XXL, a lot on Amazon, but the kit idea is still a good one. These are in no particular order, they are all Amazon Prime.

Controllers only
    UCTRONICS
    FICBOX
    Winson-eseller
    CHENBO

Complete kits
    OSOYOO
    Keyestudio

Geof likes this.
  5. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member