1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Repetier can't connect to my printer anymore

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Eric R., Sep 15, 2016.

1. Eric R.

Eric R. Member

Sorry I've been away for a while. The posts above give me more ideas of things to try. You guys have been so helpful. But now I have a completely new problem. Suddenly Repetier can't connect to my printer anymore, saying that it can't find a "port available for auto select." I've changed nothing. I am being punished by this printer. It is a scourge on my well being. I am drooling to print something, and I have come so far from ground zero where I started. There's still so much I don't understand, but at least I've always had ideas of new things to try, thanks largely to you all. And now this. I am about to throw the whole thing into the Ohio river.

2. m4r1n5

m4r1n5 Member

sounds like a driver issue. I would reinstall Matter Control from Robo's site and allow it to install their driver, see if that one recognizes it.

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Power off and unplug the USB cord from the printer, then restart and reconnect everything.