It was last December, over four months ago when I finally had all the parts I needed to complete my Hot Rod ROBO project, that I had to pack it all up and put it all in storage in a hurry. I was to be relocated from an assisted living facility to a nursing home because my health required the extra care. This put the brakes on my project and i was transferred on New Year's Eve.
During the time since then, this being May 10 2015, My friend Raul and I have made a few trips to that storage place and if I have this right, all of the required parts are now here in my room. So earlier tonight I decided to restart my Hot Rot ROBO project! I have placed the printer and all related parts on a work surface (a six drawer kid's cabinet. Now that it's all arranged and ready for action. Barring catastrophe (again), I should be able to get the printer working in the next two months before I leave.