1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Anyone bought Simplify3d from PrintedSolids.com?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by jtn7040, Jul 3, 2015.

1. jtn7040

jtn7040 Active Member

Has anyone purchased Simplify3d From printedsolids.com? How do you receive your software? or would it be better to purchase it from Simplify3d.com? (I have a giftcard didn't know what else to get.)

2. jediknight0

jediknight0 Active Member

I did. You get a license key and a link to a place on simplify3d.com to download the software.

I'd imagine you would get exactly the same thing from simplify3d themselves.

PrintedSolid.com also got me a good deal on a printer (Robo3D R1), some exotic filament, and offered up their tweaks to the standard gcode used for the R1 in simplify3d. Good, 'solid' (hehe) support all around. I would definitely recommend them.

3. jtn7040

jtn7040 Active Member

Did they email you the key and the link? Or was I supposed to see it after the purchase screen

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

4. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

Hello. When we moved over to the new site, it looks like a note on the product page explaining that process was lost. Sorry about that.

When you buy the software, you'll get a license by email a bit after the purchase. The page will say that you'll get this within 24hrs, but normally it will be within about 1 hr or less if you place the order between 6am and about 10pm eastern time.

I don't see any unfulfilled simplify3d orders in our queue right now though, so send me a conversation if you need help getting it to close.