1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Assembled Printer, Not Fully Assembled

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by R.Irwin, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R.Irwin

R.Irwin New Member

Hi all,

New Here! I received my "Assembled" R1 (PLA + ABS) however upon opening it, several things were not assembled.

Before I continue, I would like to say that I do not have any speakers on my PC and the videos don't really help without sound.

In my manual I needed to attach the rear bracket for the Y Axis Belt. Check.

It appears that my fan (HSX - DC BRUSHLESS) was not clicked into it proper position. It is hooked up electronically and has the bracket on it, but where do I put it? does it just lay on my desk?

Also, it appears that my heated printing bed is not plugged in. The wires coming from the heating pad under the bed are simply laying there, not plugged into anything. Where do these wires go?

I realize I can find these answers on google somewhere but thought it appropriate to introduce myself on this forum.

I am super excited to start using my printer but would really like to know things are assembled properly before printing.

Thank you in advance
    R

2. SteveC

SteveC Well-Known Member

2 people like this.
  3. R.Irwin

R.Irwin New Member

Beauty, Thank you Steve.

4. Drew Eby

Drew Eby Member

The heated bed wires go in D8 into the screw port. Some of these things can get a little jiggled around during shipping such as the fan and things.

2 people like this.
  5. SteveC

SteveC Well-Known Member

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.