1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Contacting Support / Is Jerry still with RoBo3d?

Discussion in 'Requests and Suggestions' started by gstercken, Oct 22, 2014.

1. gstercken

gstercken Member

I am having trouble getting any replies from customer support since July 1st. I had been in contact with Jerry about the replacement of my faulty heated bed since May 2014, when I first received my printer with a broken heated bed connector, and a cracked Y-axis clip.

The last reply I received was on July 1st, stating:

"I don’t have any heat beds in stock right now. I’m waiting on a large supply of them to arrive. I’m double checking with my supplier now to see where they are at."
    I waited 3 months, and followed up again on September 29, then again on October 4 (always using the same reply address (robo3dhelp@gmail.com), but never got any reply.

Has Jerry left RoBo3D? If so, who is in charge with customer support now, and how can I reach them?

Thanks.

2. Jerry RoBo 3D

Jerry RoBo 3D Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, what is your email address? I want to look into this but I can't find anyone in our emails by the name gstercken.

3. gstercken

gstercken Member

Hi Jerry,

good to see you around! I sent you another email today (both to robo3dhelp@gmail.com and your address at robo3dprinter.com) at 2:06 am (PDT). Does that help you locating my mail?

Thanks,
    Guido