1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Heating is switching off ?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by John Fretwell, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Fretwell

John Fretwell New Member

Hi

I have never managed to slice anything on Repetier, i have waited 6 hours on one file then gave up, however, that is the least of my worries.

I have been using files already sliced with the software Cura, i have tried for 3 days to print and so far i have never printed anything on Robo3D, the closest i got was one layer then bits came out then nothing. I have now found out that the heater is switching off, this is why i only ever get one layer. My filament got jammed up and it took me quite some time to get it out, now i can't use my Robo3D printer until i find out why this is happening.

Has anyone else had the same issue ?
    Are there Repetier 32 bit and 64 bit versions ?

Does anyone know any software i can use rather than Repetier ? I am so frustrated now i am willing to buy software as long as it slices ok.

Regards
    John

2. John Fretwell

John Fretwell New Member

I tried using Repetier again and when the heater switched off i switched it back on again but the temperature must have dropped a lot more than what was visible on the screen. It eventually jammed up inside and it took me a long time to get it out, i almost gave up.

I guess i have to stop now until Robo3D tell me what is wrong, i guess it must be the printer because i have had the same issue now with Repetier and Cura.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.