1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello from Denmark

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by BjG, Aug 21, 2013.

1. BjG

BjG Member

Hi,

My (initial) main focus with the printer was making prototypes for car parts - intake systems, interior parts etc

I was introduced to 3d printers while studying for my bachelor in product development.

I also have an "AP" (It & Electronics technologist) and even further back Electronics mechanic.

I was very inspired by a Arduino workshop with David Cuartielles and have since welcomed the open source movement and hackaday-alike lifestyles.

I previously programmed pic - and other - microprocessors and have been taking electronics apart since i was "yay" high, have been doing electronic mods to most of the cars i've owned and tuned and installed "EM"-systems in 2 of them.

I also took some classes in solidworks to get ready for the printer and trying my self out designing stuff.

I like "thingiverse" very much and sometimes peek at "fancy" for inspiration.

I look forward printing lots of stuff.

Cheers

Bernhard

2 people like this.
  2. 1d1

1d1 Active Member

Hi Bernhard,
    Welcome. sounds as if you will be a valuable addition to our forum. I hope we can help you, too!
    Cheers,
    Dean

3. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

Welcome! I hope you post some pics of your car parts.

4. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Glad to have you here Bernhard it will be nice to bounce solidworks issues off someone here as well. When are you scheduled to get your printer or do you know yet I know that issue is open for a lot of people

5. BjG

BjG Member

Hi,

i got my printer last tuesday

for now i'm working on getting the bugs out and installing a heatbed and e3d hotend