1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Help Needed : Cant tell if its the bed or something else..

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by JE Studios, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JE Studios

JE Studios Member

Good Afternoon or Morning ,

I have had my printer for a little and I purchased the PLA+ABS version of the Robo and when I first got it the extruder wasn't heating up so of course I contacted support and they sent me a new one out right away. So then it was basically the prints weren't sticking to the bed no matter what I tried or from all that I read here. So I decided to start back from square one and that is the leveling and piece of paper and all that so when doing that it states should have the same gap all the way across and then I noticed when going from left to right I see a big gap of course going from small to large all most like and incline and I have been trying to use the rods to twist up and down the left and right sides to level it and I have even attached a metal level to the bars going across but still I am getting this gap. Just wanted to check with the community on what might be the issue or something that you would recommend.

[​IMG]
    Please excuse the crude photo shopping of the issue the line going at an incline is the gap of course the size of the gap isn't not as big but more of a type of demonstration.

Thanks for any help as I tried to figure this out on my own before hand .

2. Drew Eby

Drew Eby Member

Hi JE, try holding one threaded rod while you twist the other. This will move one side only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.