1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

i need to buy something

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tonycstech, Aug 20, 2014.

1. tonycstech

tonycstech Active Member

support did not respond to my last reply about my bed nor did they respond to my other 2 emails i sent afterwards about hobbed bolt.
    So. Can someone tell me where can i buy the original robo hobbed bolt ? I am tired to waste money on ebay. Once came too long, once came too deep of a recess causing the flow to decrease by 18%. Another one was not cut even (as the original robo hobbed bolt was) causing filament to slip every full rotation. Making it too tight was never a solution.

I am sorry but i am getting tired trying to resolve the problem with support but i need this resolved.
    I asked them to BUY hobbed bolt but no luck no responce. I recorded the video of my bed not being flat (it never was) and replied with a link, but no one watched that video.

Perhaps the guy god mad at me for mentioning my self not being interested in buying an upgrade because i said i was gonna do the upgrade from thingyverse. I would be more then happy to share the upgrade result but i have problems with the hobbed bolt that i cant finish most of my prints without staring at them all day waiting for a problem to happen.

Can someone help ?