1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New to forum

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by JJTime, Apr 16, 2013.

1. JJTime

JJTime New Member

Hi, I'm JJ and I just joined your forum. I am retired and looking for a new hobby. I have had over 35 years experience in Machine Shops and worked with almost all of the Aircraft companies as well as the Nevada Nuclear Test Site where I retired as Operations Superintendent. I have had a lot of experience with CNC machining and was introduced to numerical programming and machining in 1964 when we utilized mylar punched tape to run the machines. I am starting to get old now (74) so need a hobby to keep my mind busy. Does anyone know if they have any of the unassembled machines ready for shipping?

2 people like this.
  2. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

First of all welcome and enjoy the forum it is working well and actually more busy than I expected for not even having the printers yet. When we get them expect this forum to really blast off.

As far as I know they still need some molded parts to come in as you can see in some of the update posts but expect something towards the end of the month. They said expect fully assembled printers to go out late April-early May so things should be ready to go for unassembled printers by that point as well but this is only conjecture.