1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Newbie needs help with Longer LK5 Pro slicer program

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Athena1.0, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Athena1.0

Athena1.0 New Member

Hi everyone! I am new to 3D printing and so far have had really good luck with my Longer LK5 FDM 3D printer (2 months no issues) until yesterday when I ran into a problem with what seemed to be the filament not feeding through to complete my 3D print. I fixed that by removing the filament feeder sensor plug via a youtube video and it seemed to work again. But then I tried to print some new files that I downloaded and had no luck, the print was spotty and there seemed to be no structure to it. So I opened one of the misprinted models in my 3D slicer program to view it in layer mode and the file was corrupt! However, when I opened it in Fusion 360 it was fine. I also successfully printed something else just to see if it was my printer or the slicer program. This is something new to me as I have printed over 40 models up to now with no issues. I really think it is my slicer program. Does anyone have an idea of what may have happened and how I can fix it? IMG_4968.jpg faulty slicer.jpg Any thoughts or help is truly appreciated