1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

newe robo 3d ABS+PLA for sale

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Fahad, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fahad

Fahad New Member

hi
    i just received new Robo 3d ABS+PLA . and i like to sell it

+ 2 filament ABS + 2 filament PLA

NOTE :
    after i received my 3d printer i found at the back of the glass print bed small size broken like 3 cm x 2 cm
    the broken place is the same place of the bracklet connecting the drive belt for the Y axis so there is still one hole and the another hole brocken

i try to fix and print but my print was not complete so because i do

not know how to fix it that is why i like to sell i

price $600 + shipping $200 = $800

contact to faaam@yahoo.com
    thank you

2. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

You can get a new bed from Robo3D and it is easy to replace. Cost was $26.00 plus shipping.

I broke my bed and they were very quick on shipping a new one. Took about 20 mins to replace.

Contact them at robo3dhelp@gmail.com

3. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

Robo posted youtube videos on building the robo so you could watch one of those to know how to fix the part you need to fix. If it arrived broken then robo will send you a new one, happened to me on the z axis smoothed rods supports. Make sure you email them like David said. Good luck! :)

4. SteveC

SteveC Well-Known Member

Fahad, my glass was also cracked on delivery and Jerry at Robo3d sent a new one very quickly.

5. Fahad

Fahad New Member

i already sent email to robo3d then they asked me to send to them some pictures , i said to them ok , and i sent to them some pictures but until now they did not reply to me , im still waiting they reply to me , may be later they will reply . during this time i decide to sell the 3d printer with 4 filament ,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.