1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Nozzle not getting hot enough

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tonycstech, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

Doesn't mean it's the best way and also doesn't mean you can't improve it. Whether you keep it that way is up to you.
    Remember this is robo3d's first printer, they built one printer and mass produced it. That's it.
    Doesn't make them experts. I'm no expert either but I've learned from past experiences and try to pass the knowledge on.

2. tonycstech

tonycstech Active Member

Robo team have nothing to do with attaching piece of wire to the resistor, it comes already attached and wrapped with kapton tape as you see it on yours.

Look it up on ebay, it comes like that as 1 unit (cheaper that way) with resistor/termistor/nozzle/main body/ptfe tube inside/locking cannulated screw and wires all attached giving you extra length to work with.

3. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

Never said they had anything to do with attaching it.. my point exactly as you say.. comes cheaply put together. Like some china made stuff. Its not that much cheaper to get an assembled hotend vs non-assembled hotend, matter of fact the assembled hotends usually run more.

I looked over my printer before I even tried to print. I would recommend this to anyone getting a first run printer and Now that they are being put together in china. I would look even closer at the quality of assembly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.