1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Repetier

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Arbi, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Arbi

Arbi Member

I do have a question if someone can help me, with some settings that ROBO provided months ago i never had a problem with repitior software. and i never updated the software, now i am connecting one of my ROBOs to other PC which i had to download the new repitior ( latest revision ) then i applied all these provided setting. ( just like the other computer )Looks like this time i am having issue. Is there any setting changed for new revision of repitior ? This first thing that i am noticing is the gears of the printer that rotates in a way slower rate and as a result the prints are not working ( extruding some very thin tiny filaments, then messing up the design, now that i connect the same printer to the old pc using the old repitor , everything works perfectly. Can someone help me to fix this issue please as i love to work with Repitior . I checked most of the settings looks same, I do not know what else to check. Any tip can help
    Thanks and looking forward hearing from you.