1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Robo 1.2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Deadwood, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahmed Jaber

Ahmed Jaber New Member

I downloaded a seismometer app on my phone and taped it to the bed during a print. It takes about two seconds for the bed to calm down after Y-axis movement. Gets worse the farther the bed moves from the center.

I wish I could give a more technical answer, but I'm notoriously bad at doing my own tech support.

2. Ahmed Jaber

Ahmed Jaber New Member

Correct, the print bed is what is shaking, but it's only bad when the Y-axis moves.

3. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

same. I'm just suggesting things I have heard about but I would grab the attention of tessaract. he could help if you show him a pic or two :)

4. Ahmed Jaber

Ahmed Jaber New Member

One of the members here is working on an upgrade kit and posted a y-axis upgrade (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:136297), which I'm going to do perform once I get the length of the rods he's using.

I think the problem is with the drawer slide, but I don't know how to repair it. I'll try to get some pics up, but I'll make a separate thread for that. Don't want to hijack this one any further :)

5. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

ok. cool. keep me updated. I would love to know how you resolve you issue. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.