1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

ROBO in Windsor, Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada' started by sarge5020, Dec 22, 2013.

1. sarge5020

sarge5020 Member

We got our ROBO a few months back. After some newby, beginner issues and with a lot of help, thanks Jeff, we started getting good prints. Love this 3D printing. We started our own company; NK 3D Printing. We're on Facebook and I'm working on a web site.

Cheers,
    John

2. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

What are you selling?

3. sarge5020

sarge5020 Member

Right now, other people's designs as I am not a CAD guy. We'll do the printing for other folks. If you see something on a web site like thingaverse or have your own design, we'll print it for you.
    Also, we're looking at investing in a new machine and are going to get into full colour figurines of people we scan.
    Where are you located?
    Cheers,
    John

4. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

In in the uk. I like you idea but you need to make sure you are leaving with very high quality prints.

5. sarge5020

sarge5020 Member

Absolutely. Practice, practice, practice. This forum has been a great help in trying to figure out the little things that make the difference between a good print and a great print.
    We decided to start the business to take advantage of Canadian tax laws. I don’t mind paying my fair share but…

Cheers,
    John