1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Robo3D Layer issue while printing.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Lasse Knudsen, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Lasse Knudsen

Lasse Knudsen Member

Greetings,
    I did two things to improve the situation, first one was really silly on my part. turned out that the heated bed was touching the wall, behind it and i did not realize that untill today. so i moved the printer out. I dont know if that was all the reason for the problems. I also found that i had a somewhat sketchy usb extension cable on it.

now i had a somewhat succesful print. Howver it still seems like i have this layer issue. i dont really know what to do about that.

-lasse

Attached Files:

2. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Is that the top or bottom layer? I am assuming it isn't a side layer. I am also assuming that is the Y direction that isn't giving you perfect 45 degree lines? Could something have happened while the printer bed was hitting the wall?

EDIT: Black is hard for me to see. Looking at it again, is that a layer shift? I guess I need to know what side we are looking at and what the orientation was on the that side to know what axis to start looking at.