1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Robo3D printer for sale w/Graphic LCD & E3D (v5) Hotend [removed]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chris McKernan, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Chris McKernan

Chris McKernan New Member

-updated: sorry I decided not to sell, wasn't aware that this was an old version of the printer, not worth selling - thanks all who responded -

Selling my Robo3D printer. I ordered this printer when I had loads of time on my hands, then when it finally arrived I was swamped with things to do. It hasn't changed much. This printer hasn't even really broken in. I used it for a couple weeks on and off trying to perfect the prints and haven't looked at it since. It is a shame.

I ordered a Graphic LCD for it RAMPS 1.4/reprap style one and even update the firmware to get it working. There is no case for this yet (was my next project).

I also ordered a E3D (v5) All metal hotend to upgrade the printer. The hot end is complete with instructions uninstalled because I was waiting to get the LCD case done, THEN the fan holder necessary for the upgrade.

Printer comes with the heated bed, spool holder, cable - 2 spools of material 1 PLA orange/red 1/2 used and 1 ABS Black full SEALED in bag.

Only real issue I ever had was with the fan on the underside - holder cracked and was VERY noisy ... but printed some supports (lifting the printer) and it seems alright.

Here is an opportunity to get the printer much cheaper with a couple upgrades... low usage - little dusty now cause it's been sitting. My only catch is that this is not something I want to ship so local pickup ONLY. I live in the Greater Toronto Area (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), so if there is anyone out there interested let me know.

#1 Chris McKernan, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. Hsobel

Hsobel New Member

I am very interested and in London ON just down the road. Please PM me your email so we can set it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk