1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Selling Used R2 Bundle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hades, Oct 7, 2020.

1. hades

hades New Member

I bought the Robo R2 in December of 2019, and I can say after months of use, it’s had zero issues/problems. I had previously bought a fancy 3D printer for work and had spent ~$20k on it. I wasn't sure what to expect out of this model but have been more than pleasantly surprised. Everything that I print is small and I come nowhere near utilizing this printer to its fullest potential. There is not an hour meter on the R2 printers, however, I would estimate it to be under 20 hours of usage. The touchscreen interface is a nice feature for performing material changes or any re-calibrations or transferring your files in (could also do file transfer wirelessly which was also a breeze to setup). Converting STL files to print files is relatively smooth with the free Cura app (downloaded from the website) and it lets you use 3 suggested print quality settings for your material (e.g. PLA, ABS) or use your own custom settings for things like heater nozzle and bed temps and speed. Comes with the original accessories, Stylus, Camera Alignment Tool (not sure what it does ... I have never used it), USB Drive, Allen Wrenches, Stickers, Glue Stick as well as the original filament that was shipped with it (that I have never even opened). Printer will ship in its original box with original packing. The Robo printer is tricky to ship because of the way the printhead assembly is and if not packaged properly the bars can easily get bent. I know how to keep the bars from getting bent. Asking $1050 plus shipping, pm for more details.

Thanks for your time.