1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

small problems please help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Mikefinnerty, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikefinnerty

Mikefinnerty New Member

Hi

I have just purchased a Robo 3D printer. I have installed software and made an connected to my laptop/pc.
    The problems im having is that there seems to be no reaction form the printer. it will not move table or heat extruder?

please help
    Mike.

2. 1d1

1d1 Active Member

This has been a problem for many. If you do a search, you will find many possible solutions but the most common are the serial driver (especially if you have Windows 8.1) and the USB cable. You can download the driver from the Software support area but it should have been part of any of the ROBO software you installed to get the printer set up in Matter Control or Repetier. Try re-loading the software and make sure that your baud rate is set to 250000. Connect with the printer turned off and you should see some lights flashing under the printer. This will tell you if the USB cable/connection is working. Then turn the printer on and see if the computer finds it. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.