1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

We cannot link it to your printer order. It must be separate

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peter Krska, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

Filament is officially up on the website. We cannot link it to your printer order. It must be separate, but it is available for sale! Most filament $30 plus shipping. Thanks!
    ============================================================
    I ordered my printer with filament. What does the above really mean? Does it mean that my printer will not ship with my filament?

I got my filament and printer showing in the final order with a total price. Is there a problem with my order? Will I see my filament shipped with my printer?

2. Deadwood

Deadwood Active Member

my filament shipped with my printer but unfortunately they shoe horned it into the same box and it ended up destroying the heated bed in transit but they shipped me a new bed in under a week . I sent them pics of the problem so hopefully they have changed the way they package it.

3. Seshan

Seshan Active Member

That is for kickstarter people that wanted to order filament after the kickstarter was over.

4. NickW

NickW New Member

I hope they improve shipping a bit. I understand that they would prefer not to eat the excess cost of having to put filament into a different box. With that said though, I ordered a few rolls of both pla and abs...hmm Hopefully I will find out soon.