1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!
Geof
Birthday:
Aug 13, 1988 (Age: 35)
3D Print Operator

Share This Page

Geof

Volunteer Moderator, Male, 35, from Illinois

Staff Member
    1. BJS227
      BJS227
      can you help me? everything i try to post says it's spam like
      1. BJS227
        BJS227
        here is what i wrote: Having trouble printing with the carbon fiber filament on the standard robo pla setting. Could someone help me out. Attached is a pic of 2 samples with the same issue. Raft and outline seem the print fine but when it goes to fill is doesn't work. Could someone give this newbie some help, LOL! Thank you.
        Dec 9, 2017
      2. Geof
        Geof
        Looks like someone has already approved you. Try an introduction post
        Dec 9, 2017
    2. mike2017
      mike2017
      hello i am new to the 3d printing i am have a lot of issues with my robo r1 plus it keeps do shifting layers i have tighten the belts when i print using simplify3d it does that but when i use matter control it works fine.....any help would be appeciated you can reach me best at my email at (edited by Mod) thanks again mike
      1. Geof
        Geof
        Hi Mike,
        I've sent you a PM and removed your email from public view.
        Thanks,
        Geof
        Sep 8, 2017
    3. Phillip Jones
      Phillip Jones
      Geoff, I made a mistake in providing my full name to sign-in to the forums. Is there a way to delete the account so I can sign in differently, or edit what I have?
    4. Christopherlange1110
      Christopherlange1110
      I have the same display on my anycubic kossel and i love it. you can customize the icons and ui and is configureable with a text file
      1. Geof likes this.
      2. Geof
        Geof
        which display ? :D
        Feb 9, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 13, 1988 (Age: 35)
    3D Print Operator
    Full time 3D Printing. If your in need of production runs on FDM/SLA 3Dprinters contact me direct for assistance.

Volunteer Moderator
    Pachinko enthusiast

Signature

WARNING: I do not work for Robo, I volunteer my time here, thoughts and opinions are my own and unfiltered