1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved SCREW THIS PRINTER

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dwadaw dawawd, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwadaw dawawd

dwadaw dawawd New Member

This 3d printer has given me nothing but problems, ever since i got this printer 1 year ago ive spent so much time on it and it only has problems. extruder chewing up material, prints not sticking, PAIN IN THE ASS TO load material, Bad quality, loud, low quality materials, auto bed leveling is never consistent and the list goes on and on and on and on and on. The only thing the printer has printed are farcking calibration cubes and torture tests.

#1 dwadaw dawawd, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

So, do you want help or just need to vent?
    We can certainly try to get you going. We have a pretty good success rate :)

We are not Robo, but all are Robo printer owners/users.

P.S. Keep the conversation G-rated please

Geof likes this.
  3. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Ditto. More than happy to spend the time to get you going if you'd like to or if your over it I'm happy to fix it for you if you pay the shipping or I'll buy it 200.00 shipped :)

4. m4r1n5

m4r1n5 Member

I've had mine for almost a year. I've had a rostock Max , Prusa, and a DaVinci before my Robo 3D. Hands down it's the best printer I've had. Other than operator error, this printer has printed every time all the time and with awesome results. I've also used numerous types of filament outside of Robos

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

mark tomlinson likes this.
  5. Rigmarol

Rigmarol Well-Known Member

Venting is good and healthy, get it all out and when you are ready the group here can get you going or make great suggestions on repairs. Helped me and I'm very grateful.

6. m4r1n5

m4r1n5 Member

I'm wondering if he has ever used this forum... I started using this forum two months before I bought my printer. I even did that with ro stock and DaVinci. Unlike this printer, I had to start row stock from scratch. Dealing with Arduino at that level as well as building the printer for the first time was a lot and no longer wanted to deal with the constant tinkering.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.