1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Not printing where MC shows model on table - Also offset question

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by MarvinSanRemo, Jul 11, 2016.

1. MarvinSanRemo

MarvinSanRemo New Member

1. All of a sudden my printer is not printing the model where it is placed on the screen. This is pretty annoying since I place glue down where the model says it should be, then the printer starts somewhere else. I am sure I messed up a setting somewhere, or its a simple fix.

2. After some trial and error, I found the best print setting was using the Macro button for Offset 0.8. Is this something I only need to press once, or is it before every print? On a side note, I wish there was some kind of response from MC when the offset is changed telling you it was successful, or changed, or something lol.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Brandon

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi im sorry but i wont be of any help as i use simplify 3d. If you dont get an answer from members using mattercontrol here you can always visit the matterhackers site and ask the people who wrote matter control about it.

3. Lord_Surl

Lord_Surl Member

Do yourself a huge favor and ditch MC in favor of Cura. It'll save you tons of time and frustration, as well as probably fixing your problem. If you are, however, really attached to MC for whatever reason, try reinstalling MC. More than likely, your problem is a temporary bug and can be solved just by reinstalling the software. Hope this helps!

4. MarvinSanRemo

MarvinSanRemo New Member

Is there any kind of settings file for robo3d using Cura?

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

6. MarvinSanRemo

MarvinSanRemo New Member

Great, thank you.