A replacement distribution for Robo3D R2 and C2 printers. It includes the OctoPrint host software for 3d printers out of the box and mjpg-streamer with RaspiCam support for live viewing of prints and timelapse video creation.
How to use?
- OctoPrint host software for 3d printers out of the box
- Raspbian tweaked for maximum performance for printing out of the box
- mjpg-streamer with RaspiCam support for live viewing of prints and timelapse video creation.
- CuraEngine pre-installed for slicing directly on the Raspberry Pi
- Download CommunityOS image from <insert url here>
- Using Etcher, Win32DiskImager, or Rufus burn the image to an 8 GB or larger (preferred) microSD card. It is installed like any other RaspberryPi image.
- After burning the image a new /boot partition should appear in your host computer, If not remove and reinsert you microSD card. Ignore or cancel all warnings about the disk requiring formatting.
- Configure your WiFi by editing the text file communityos-wpa-suuplicant.txt. Uncomment the correct lines for the type of local WiFi network protection you use, typically WPA/WPA2.
Raspbian, OctoPrint, Touchscreen