1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

3d Printer Noob and Need some help .. D:

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by JE Studios, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JE Studios

JE Studios Member

As of right now I believe my rep is still setup using the settings from the first setup video from robo just for info sake.

2. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Ok one thing to say is that usually the first layer is hotter then the other layers I think you have that reversed
    and yes my gcode would have over written that aspect some of my code was running at 220 and 210 not sure which I sent you but if you got that one it would have been to hot

If you look in the gcode window you can actually see the command that set the temps in the beginning and you could change them there if you want but do not worry about it right now.

This does also work alot better on Skype so let me know if you want to continue in that medium if so contact met there(check my sig for info) make sure you mention ROBO so I do not block you
    and if you can't we can try it here it will just take a bit longer

3. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

yeah those settings in my opinion were a guess LOL most people changed them all right away

4. JE Studios

JE Studios Member

What I plan to do when I get home tonight is to look at your settings in the customer gcode from your post above and making sure it prints the same without the code and then go from there will post the results soon as I can. I will have to see when I have a free moment and I will contact you on skype and will remember to put something about robo on it. It definitely a site better than what mess it was printing for sure.

5. JE Studios

JE Studios Member

To continue I will be setting up repitier again with the above comment.. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.