1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Bad bed leveling

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by anasrocks, May 23, 2015.

1. anasrocks

anasrocks New Member

hello,
    my cnfig is wndows 8.1 using mattercontrol, just bought the printer, first few print excellent but now my printer does not do the 9 dot check before the print and i end up always with prints outside the heated area. tried uninstalling and installing the software again, updating the firmware, messing with the manual controls on mattercontrol, without any luck. Can anybody help ?

Attached Files:

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Matter control is buggy and the only way to enable the 9 point leveling for each print is to close and reopen the software. I don't get why this is the case but it's very annoying

anasrocks likes this.
  3. anasrocks

anasrocks New Member

can anyone post teir custtom g-code, i think that is the problem. i use the latest version of mattercontrol

4. anasrocks

anasrocks New Member

can you post your custom g-code please? i use the latest version of mattercontroll.

5. Wayne Black

Wayne Black New Member

MatterControl was so buggy on my Windows 7 laptop that I had to dig out an old early 2008 Intel Mac Pro.
    It runs fine on the Mac.
    Oddly enough MatterControl also ran fine in Windows 7, using Parallels on an iMac.
    I've half a mind to try Virtual Box and experiment with Ubuntu on the laptop and see if that runs any better.

anasrocks likes this.
  6. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I didn't change my custom gcode at all