1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Been days without a response.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by syphion2004, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syphion2004

syphion2004 Member

I received my printer Tuesday after I had to send it back for repairs. I only had the printer two days before the problem shut me down. Well first FedEx left the printer on my deck in the rain and didn’t bother knocking to see if anyone was home. Then I open the soaked box and start checking the printer for damages, when I noticed that there isn’t any cables hardware or anything in the box but the printer.

So now I have a printer with no cables, disc, tools or filament spool. I have emailed countless times with no response. I have left a message on their Facebook page. Have even tried to Skype the great guy that helped me with the problem to begin with. So yes I am aggravated and just want to know that someone knows they screwed up. If you an admin on here can you pass this along to someone that can help me.

Thank you.

2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Syphion2004, I'm going to get this looked into for you. I'll send this over as well to the Tech Support team.
    - Harry

3. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

I sent a note to Jerry yesterday as well

4. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.