1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Can someone help me? This is my first print...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Juan palacio, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan palacio

Juan palacio New Member

Hi,

My Robo3D arrived past week, and I've been a few days setting it up. I found some pieces broken, but I fix them to try my first print.

After calibrating the Z axis, I try to print a little figure (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:215703).

All seems to be alright, but during the print, some layers appear deviated on x axis.

I attached the pictures of how it should be, and as finally did.

Any suggestion?

Attached Files:

2. tompeel1

tompeel1 New Member

what bits were broken and have you replaced?

looks like ether the object came unstuck and was being pushed or depending on the orientation you printed it in something was slipping somewhere because the legs look nice and straight then it veers off... not sure though im sure the guys on here will be better help!

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Looks like belt slippage, make sure the belts are tight... See a few other threads on this. If the deviation is truly the X Axis then that is the belt to deal with first. If parts were broken then something with those might also be contributing to it (if they were X drive components).

4. Billm

Billm Member

What temperature are you printing at? What are you using on the bed to make it stick? I use aqua net hail spray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.