1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Cancel my order

Discussion in 'Requests and Suggestions' started by ponwer, Oct 18, 2013.

1. cosber

cosber Active Member

Yeah, I did it all. Rebooted, shut it down. I disconnected the USB cable which continues to power the printer before bed last night. Hopefully tonight all will be well. Thanks for replying. Go Leafs!

2. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

It's really interesting how many people have cancelled their orders regarding other 3D printers.

The Makibot and Buccaneer is 2 examples. Main reasons are shipping delays and broken promises of what the buyer is getting. A lot of issues printing too. Just search youtube for the Makibox issues.

It seems that even the expensive ones have issues.

I guess the main thing I learned is this technology is new and still a learning curve for all involved.

I'm glad that the Robo 3d community is strong and provides solutions to any issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

its the people building them and not fully testing them or making promises they don't hold up to. Both of those printers you mentioned are new to the market so expect problems. The technology itself is not new at all...

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

The technology of making a sub 1k printer is pretty new actually. Just cause the understanding of fdm printers is 25 years old doesn't mean it's been easy to design a printer for under 1k.

5. Ross

Ross Member

I would totally love to sell this thing and get my money back.

Only problem, I have no intention of selling something that does not work.
    Sadly, I have not been able to print yet due to problems which tend to creep up.

6. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

Post your problem..its only a couple things that can be wrong. Very simple to get set up.

2 people like this.
  7. zane80

zane80 New Member

Hi, i got an problem. I am printing something large and after 24 hours, at the 25th hour of printing, the stepper motor stopped and the filament stopped feeding itself to the nozzle. The next day, the nozzle is not getting heated up. Only the bed is heating up. What might be the solution.